...welcome to my blog...

Selasa, 15 Februari 2011

when i look up to u

here, in my place, in this time, in this weather
i was still look up to the sky
cause when i look up to the sky
something tells me u r here with me
u make everything alive
when i feel like alone
something tells me u r with me
with ur smile and ur happines

when the rain was runnin' out

and the ground is ready to be wet
im ready to be ur grass
when, when, when...

when i look up to the sky
i feel flying, feel like in my dreams
flying in my own
when i look up to the sky
all about everything ready to be an imagination, to be a story, to be a momory

in that place, i was found everything
everything i ever found before
with ur way, with ur self
u teach me all, u gave me the best
when i look up to the sky...

i found u there

1 komentar: